About us
  • Register

About Us

A Halsall & Co has built a solid reputation as a traditional and highly regarded firm of solicitors which continues to provide personal and sharply focused advice and support to its clients.

This is soundly based on a foundation of expert legal knowledge coupled with first-rate customer service delivered with care and professionalism.

We have four offices in key locations on the Wirral enabling easy access to our services to the communities we serve.

In fact, the vast majority of our work comes from word of mouth recommendations. We pride ourselves on our customer service and this is reflected in the number of satisfied clients who return to us for help with legal matters time and time again.

Over the years, the firm has acted for thousands of businesses and local charities of all different types and sizes, as well as many thousands of individuals.

Many of these continue to use the services of the firm even though they reside outside of the Wirral.

Indeed, many houses and individual roads on the Wirral peninsula have been developed by builders and construction companies represented by our firm.

Our proud history and specialist property experience mean that we have become the natural choice to act as solicitors for many Management Companies and the like across the Wirral.

Our History

The firm was established by W H Reindhart prior to the First World War!

history

Following the War, Mr Reindhart was joined by Arthur Halsall at 33 Hamilton Street.

As a result of the construction of the "Queensway" Birkenhead to Liverpool tunnel, which opened on 18th July 1934, the firm subsequently moved to Hamilton Square.

Shortly after the Second World War, J P Almond opened our Hoylake branch office, which was amalgamated with the main practice in 1970. J P Almond, Andrew Almond's father, joined in 1921.

Our Greasby and Thingwall offices were established in 1974, and 1988 respectively, as Halsall & Co. cemented its position as one of the leading solicitors on the Wirral Peninsula.