When relationships break up it is traumatic for all parties. We understand that your case matters and that you need the right solution for your circumstances. Ruth Tibbett is an experienced solicitor with the expertise to handle cases correctly, giving practised legal advice to achieve the right outcome for the circumstances.
Ruth is ready to help you deal with all issues associated with your family and matrimonial problems. Halsalls pride ourselves on being approachable and providing a service that is professional and straightforward.
Our areas of expertise within family law include
- Family finance on divorce including dealing with property, pension sharing, investments and business interests.
- Arrangements for children – contact arrangements, residence arrangements, specific issues such as change of name, schooling, religion and holidays abroad, paternity declarations and permission to move abroad.
- Child support and maintenance claims.
- Civil partnership dissolution and settling financial arrangements.
- Cohabitation – Living Together Agreements, Separation Agreements, negotiating arrangements for property transfers and buy outs of financial interests, arrangements for children.
- Injunctions- to protect a person from harm or freeze assets.
- Parental responsibility.
- Pre and post-civil partnership agreements.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements.
- Children Act applications.